February went fast and hard. I worked with 24% fewer students than January, but my attendance was still 26% higher than my 2018 monthly average. I added a new studio class to my calendar on Tuesday mornings, subbed a bunch, got lost in a whirlwind of locations and faces and vinyasas and lo! We are well into March and I’m just gathering this post together.
I don’t know if it’s all the teaching, or my reaching max capacity for winter, or both, but I’m hobbling into the new month. My body feels out of whack, and my spirits are low. I’m desperate for warmer air and longer days, and a little more space to slow down and enjoy my time on the mat.
February by the numbers:
- 46 classes
- 428 students
- 51+ hours
- 9 locations
- It took me a lot of tries to get here, but I’m so glad I finally made it.
- That was awesome.
- Jill, this class is the hot new thing.
- That class kicked by butt!
- That felt really nice.
- I’ve been looking forward to this all week.
- Well, that ended up being great and not scary at all.
- Those half moon squats were unreal. I don’t know if you heard my giggle fit in the back, but by the end of them, I couldn’t even go on.